- Advising on the legal aspects of financial services, e-commerce, crypto and gaming regulations, partnership agreements, processing agreements, licensing agreements, consumer law, data protection, IP, marketing and distribution deals, general commercial agreements, and M&A deals;
- Drafting and advising upon commercial contracts e.g. standard terms and conditions of business, distribution agreements, etc;
- Developing an effective working relationship with clients;
- Undertaking business development, networking, and marketing so as to assist with the expansion of the firm; and
- Liaising with other firm-wide departments;
- Drafting and negotiating constitutional documents and ancillary related documentation;
- Advising clients on general corporate issues, company law, and company secretarial matters;
You should be:
- Able to think on your feet, produce high-quality work in a flexible, fast-paced environment and have the ability to work for clients located around the world; and
- Comfortable in dealing with people in operations, finance, compliance, technology, marketing, and sale.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
- Private pension scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection Cover.
- Flexible working options available.