- Responsible for the ongoing administration of the internal Client On boarding and Conflict Check procedures.
- Providing support in the processing of complaints for both the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Financial Conduct Authority entities, including updating records and ensuring timelines for responding are met.
- Assisting with the recording and review of breaches that may occur.
- Contributing to the drafting of policies in relation to the operation and regulation of the firm, including maintenance of the Compliance Manual as required.
- Assisting with matters relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Policy including review of source of funds data input.
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of training.
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from the business including issues relating to Anti-Money Laundering and Client Due Diligence. This will include responding to queries received via the Compliance Inbox as required.
- Assisting with the management of the Solicitor Conveyancing Panel membership and Practising Certificate renewals as directed.
- Conducting file audits as directed.
- Compliance diary management.
- Undertake general administration tasks as required by the team.
- Supporting all members of the Risk Management and Ethics Team in the exercise of their day to day duties.
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate degree in any subject (desirable but not essential)
- Able to evidence ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills.
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Able to demonstrate experience in liaising pro-actively with third parties.
- Previous experience in a legal/risk management role (desirable)
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Salary is competitive
- 25 days annual leave including the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary
- Income Protection Cover
- Optical Care vouchers and many more benefits and discounts