in any case
In this fast-paced world you are seeking a pro-active business services partner that moves your company forward, someone who understands your challenges and the importance of commitment.
Meet Ince, your trusted partner, in any case.
From our offices in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, our dedicated team of legal and business services professionals can guide you in developing and delivering on your roadmap for sustainable success and provide you with advice that will not only safeguard your business interests but ensure you reap commercial rewards.
With 150 years of experience, we have cultivated a seamless 'one-firm' approach that is tailored to your personal needs and pairs you with the best legal and strategic business professionals in your field; whenever, wherever, and in any case.
Beyond law practice
We have an entrepreneurial culture. At the heart of that culture is a desire to build meaningful, lasting relationships that go beyond law practice. We will provide you with market-leading insights, personal guidance and sector knowledge to help you seize new opportunities that stimulate growth.
Turning complex solutions into comprehensive explanations
Our priority is to equip you with the know-how and support you need to make the right decisions for your business. We are experts at clarifying complex solutions, taking the guesswork out of potential challenges before they arise.
Ince Global Brochure
As an international law and business services firm, we are here to provide you with strategic guidance and well-considered advice whilst protecting your business amid the challenges of today's fast-moving environment. Dedicated to your ambitions, valuable assets and growth, we firmly believe in:
- Connection to us means building and maintaining strong relationships based on trust and respect.
- Making use of our extensive international team of industry experts, we are able to offer you a holistic and personal approach that adds value to your bottom line.
- We embrace diversity among people, their ideas and their beliefs, and we are aware of how to create value.
- Our deep understanding of both legal practice and trends that shape our clients' industries allow us to stay ahead and rapidly & continuously adapt to regulatory changes and market developments.
- We encourage continuous improvement and actively invest in the expertise & quality of our team.
- We value the needs of our customers and therefore innovate our offerings to serve you in the best way.
- Our genuine, clear and straightforward communication helps us build open and honest relationships with our clients.
- We turn complex solutions into comprehensive explanations.
- By taking the time to clarify the law, the suggested solution, and the potential alternatives & implications, we aim to make you feel confident and well-informed.
- Dedicated to progress, motivated by relationships and committed to excellence, we take ownership and pride in our work.
- Aware of efficiency and value add, we challenge ourselves to look for ways to improve our standards continuously.
- Seeing opportunities in each situation, we lead with passion and a determination to succeed.
We believe diversity drives innovative thinking and makes us smarter and stronger as an organisation. By bringing together a diverse pool of talent from across the world, we can harness fresh perspectives for the benefit of your business.
Our Equality & Diversity Policy is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all partners, staff and job applicants. The firm aims to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
The firm does not discriminate against staff on the basis of age, disability, gender, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation or gender reassignment. This also applies to the treatment of the firm’s visitors, clients, customers, suppliers and former members of staff, in recruitment and in or after employment.
Equality of opportunity and compliance with the law and with our professional code of conduct are vital to ensuring that everyone is treated with the personal respect and dignity with which we would wish others to treat us.
Corporate Social Responsibility
As a ﬁrm with a global reach, Ince recognises that the impact of our economic, social and environmental activities can be felt well beyond our core business activities. Through our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy and programme of CSR activities we aim to ensure that our impact is a positive one.
Means improving the wellbeing of our colleagues by supporting their collective charitable endeavours. The London offices offer free bond places to London Marathon runners and support our runners...
Our industry sectors
Means supporting charitable events and causes tied into our Groups and departments. Ince Metcalfes’ personal injury department supports the Brain Injury Café in Bristol, London’s shipping...
Our local community
Means supporting community groups and academic institutions within our geographic areas.