Jessie’s extensive expertise and experience covers a wide range of property-related disciplines, including property development and house builders, acquisitions and disposals, and secured lending.
She has gained over 18 years of experience in commercial property law at other leading Cardiff-based firms before joining Ince in 2016.
Jessie has experience in managing a plot sale team for a national house builder client, and managed the plot sales for an iconic landmark building in Cardiff.
Jessie also completed two secondments to the Welsh Government, in 2011 and 2015 through which she gained invaluable experience working in-house for a government client, advising on all aspects of commercial property.
"I am passionate and committed to providing high quality legal advice and client care. My clients’ needs are of paramount consideration. Having specialised in dealing with high net worth clients throughout my career, I believe client care to be my greatest strength."
- Acting for a London property company in the sale and purchase of over 700 properties, and running a team to service this.
- Introducing the firm to, and advising a local authority trading company, on the acquisition of 135 properties, a deal worth £38m, the transaction being part of a larger project for this client, to acquire up to a further 500 properties, over the next four years.
- Advises a well-known commercial and residential property owning estate in London with assets in excess of £100m, having recently completed a refinance for this client in respect of a portfolio worth £21m.
- Acting for numerous portfolio high net worth clients, in respect of all property transactions.
- Acting for a leading multinational finance service provider based in London and Nigeria, in securing finance in respect of various property transactions.
“A high achiever, Jessie was entered by Hugh James solicitors for the law society’s legal executive of the year award in 2008 and was entered by Coleg Glan Hafren for CILEX student of the year award in 2001.”
新闻 / Ince advises London local authority trading company in £38m acquisition of 155 properties
26-05-2021 / 房地产
Our Real Estate team recently advised local authority trading company, TBG Open Door Limited (part of The Barnet Group), on the acquisition of 155 properties in a deal worth £38 million.