Incisive Law LLC, is a Singapore Law Practice, qualified to advise on English law as well as Singapore law.
Quick search our Singapore office page:
& Ince, in any case
A member of the Ince Group, Incisive Law LLC offers the full spectrum of legal services to local and multinational corporations across multiple sectors including shipping, trade and commodities, energy and infrastructure, financial services, aviation, technology and media and telecommunications.
The Ince Group has more than 150 years of experience of advising clients and has been present in Singapore for more than 25 years. As part of the Ince Group, Incisive Law is able to call upon this experience and our lawyers are well placed to advise and assist both local Singapore companies, and multinationals and financial institutions who use Singapore as the hub for their global operations. Our core specialist areas include:
- Corporate & commercial
- Compliance & regulatory
- Finance (including Asset Finance)
- Energy, Infrastructure, and Natural Resources
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- International Arbitration
- International Trade & Commodities
- Transport (including Shipping and Aviation)
- Restructuring & Insolvency
We represent clients in the Singapore Courts as well as in domestic and international arbitrations. Our transactional practice covers major projects in Southeast Asia and beyond.
China Practice in Singapore
Led by Wai Yue Loh, our China practice group in Singapore consists of lawyers who have knowledge servicing Chinese enterprises in China as well as those Chinese enterprises that operate outside of China. The key strength of the China Group is its extensive experience and deep knowledge of the legal and business environment in China and its ability to offer a team of lawyers who are fluent in English, Mandarin and local dialects.
Korea Practice in Singapore
Korea Practice in Singapore Led by Sung-Hwan Choi, our Korea practice in Singapore provides practical and innovative legal advice for Korean companies with business interests/operations worldwide and global companies who have an interest in investing or operating in Korea. Our team, has strong experience in advising on many cross- border dispute resolution and transactional matters for many Korean conglomerates and corporations, as well as many multinational companies operating in Korea.
- Top Tier for Shipping in Asia-Pacific (Foreign Firms), Chambers, 2011-2020
- Top Tier Shipping (Foreign Firms) in Singapore, Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2020
- Recognised Practitioner for Singapore - Shipping (Domestic Firms) Chambers Global 2020
- Recognised Practitioner for Singapore - Shipping (Domestic Firms) Chambers Asia 2020
- Tier 1 Shipping (Foreign Firms) in Singapore, Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2016-2019
- Band 2 Shipping: Litigation Firm in Singapore, Chambers Asia Pacific 2018
- Ship Finance Team of the Year, Seatrade Maritime Awards, Asia, 2017
- Winner of Ship Finance Award at the 10th Seatrade Maritime Awards, 2017
- Winner of Marine Money Deal of the Year by Project Finance East, 2016
- Winner of Norwegian Bond Deal of the Year by Marine Money Offshore, 2015
- Best in Shipping & Maritime, asialaw Asia-Pacific Dispute Resolution Awards 2015-2016
Related news & insights
Insights / Price Transparency – Consumer Protection v Antitrust Infringement
On 7 September 2020, the Competition and Consumer Commission of Singapore (‘CCCS’) issued its guidelines on price transparency (‘Guidelines’).
Insights / ICLG Legal Guides 2020
20-08-2020 / Maritime
We are delighted to share with you Ince's articles on ICLG Legal Guides 2020.
Insights / ICLG - Singapore: Shipping Laws and Regulations
19-08-2020 / Maritime
Singapore covers common issues in shipping laws and regulations - including marine casualty, cargo claims, passenger claims, arrest and security - in 40 jurisdictions.
Insights / Singapore Legal Update - The Insolvency, Restructuring and Dissolution Act: An Overview
The Insolvency, Restructuring and Dissolution Act 2018, (Act No.40 of 2018, the “Act”) , which came into force on 30 July, marks, for now at least, the final stage in what has been a far-reaching overhaul of Singapore’s insolvency and debt restructuring regime.
Insights / Temporary Relief for Tenants in Singapore during the COVID-19 Pandemic – Part 1
17-07-2020 / Real Estate
It is impossible to exaggerate the significance of landlord and tenant law in Singapore. The steady accretion of land to ultimate Government ownership since the passing of the Land Acquisition Act in 1966 has inevitably reduced the amount of land held in fee simple.
News / Winding up petitions and arbitration agreements: a comparison of the Singapore and HK approaches
15-06-2020 / Maritime
Recent decisions of the Hong Kong and Singapore courts show different approaches to the issue of when a winding-up petition will be allowed to proceed in circumstances where there is an arbitration agreement.