Karen advises on insurance policy disputes and acts for insurers and transportation companies in defending insurance-related claims.
Karen has also conducted cases in the areas of personal injury, occupational diseases, product liability and medical malpractice.
My matter highlights
- Successfully defended Fire Services Department Summonses for the largest river terminal in Hong Kong
- Successfully opposed an appeal against costs in a marine personal injury proceedings for a leading logistics provider
- Advising container terminals, shipping companies, airport services companies, bus operators, taxi fleets and property developers in Hong Kong and overseas on matters such as personal injury, cargo claims, insurance coverage and debt recovery against overseas companies
- Advising insurance agents and brokers on compliance with new insurance law regime
- Providing general advice for bus companies and Taxi App operator