- Part of a team providing 1st and 2nd line IT remote and onsite support to 800 staff globally.
- Be the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance Via phone, email and face to face.
- Ensure all support requests are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Raising and managing tickets within the service desk toolset (Service Now).
- Provide ad hoc on-site IT support at other sites as required.
- To undertake any work as required by a busy IT Support team.
Essential Technical Experience
Confident troubleshooting of:
- Mobile phones
- Remote access issues * Windows 10, Office and Outlook 2013/2016
- Video Conferencing systems and software
- Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365 administration
- Basic Networking Knowledge – Patching, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- Knowledge of the below systems is advantageous:
- Skype for Business
- This role will be required to work other shifts (currently 8:00 - 4:30, 9:00 - 5:30 or 10:00 – 18:30).
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively over the phone and via email.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks.
- Has a passion for technology and a thirst for learning.
- Works well within a team, providing help where needed and treats others with respect.
- Experience within a legal environment is advantageous but not essential.
- Salary is competitive.
- 25 days annual leave including the opportunity to buy and sell holiday.
- Matched pension contributions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary.
- Income Protection Cover.
- Optical Care vouchers and many more benefits and discounts.