- This role will primarily cover the hours between 10.00 – 18.30, but may also be required to work other shifts (currently 8:00 - 4:30 and 9:00 - 5:30).
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively over the phone and via email.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks.
- Has a passion for technology and a thirst for learning.
- Works well within a team, providing help where needed and treats others with respect.
- Experience within a legal environment is advantageous.
Essential Technical Experience
- Citrix XenApp 7
- SCCM 2012
- Group Policy Management and or Appsense/ Ivanti Environment Manager
- Batch, Shell, PowerShell scripting
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- Microsoft Teams
- Windows Server 2016/2019
- Application Packaging or App-V
- Active Directory / Microsoft Azure
- SQL Server
- Mobile Device Management (Intune)
Experience of one or more of the below would be beneficial but not essential:
- Citrix NetScaler
- Mac OS