Incisive Law LLC, is a Singapore Law Practice, qualified to advise on English law as well as Singapore law.
Quick search our Singapore office page:
& Ince, in any case
A member of the Ince Group, Incisive Law LLC offers the full spectrum of legal services to local and multinational corporations across multiple sectors including shipping, trade and commodities, energy and infrastructure, financial services, aviation, technology and media and telecommunications.
The Ince Group has more than 150 years of experience of advising clients and has been present in Singapore for more than 25 years. As part of the Ince Group, Incisive Law is able to call upon this experience and our lawyers are well placed to advise and assist both local Singapore companies, and multinationals and financial institutions who use Singapore as the hub for their global operations. Our core specialist areas include:
- Corporate & commercial
- Compliance & regulatory
- Finance (including Asset Finance)
- Energy, Infrastructure, and Natural Resources
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- International Arbitration
- International Trade & Commodities
- Transport (including Shipping and Aviation)
- Restructuring & Insolvency
We represent clients in the Singapore Courts as well as in domestic and international arbitrations. Our transactional practice covers major projects in Southeast Asia and beyond.
China Practice in Singapore
Led by Kimarie Cheang, our China practice group in Singapore consists of lawyers who have knowledge servicing Chinese enterprises in China as well as those Chinese enterprises that operate outside of China. The key strength of the China Group is its extensive experience and deep knowledge of the legal and business environment in China and its ability to offer a team of lawyers who are fluent in English, Mandarin and local dialects.
Korea Practice in Singapore
Korea Practice in Singapore Led by Sung-Hwan Choi, our Korea practice in Singapore provides practical and innovative legal advice for Korean companies with business interests/operations worldwide and global companies who have an interest in investing or operating in Korea. Our team, has strong experience in advising on many cross- border dispute resolution and transactional matters for many Korean conglomerates and corporations, as well as many multinational companies operating in Korea.
- Top Tier for Shipping in Asia-Pacific (Foreign Firms), Chambers, 2011-2020
- Top Tier Shipping (Foreign Firms) in Singapore, Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2020
- Recognised Practitioner for Singapore - Shipping (Domestic Firms) Chambers Global 2020
- Recognised Practitioner for Singapore - Shipping (Domestic Firms) Chambers Asia 2020
- Tier 1 Shipping (Foreign Firms) in Singapore, Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2016-2019
- Band 2 Shipping: Litigation Firm in Singapore, Chambers Asia Pacific 2018
- Ship Finance Team of the Year, Seatrade Maritime Awards, Asia, 2017
- Winner of Ship Finance Award at the 10th Seatrade Maritime Awards, 2017
- Winner of Marine Money Deal of the Year by Project Finance East, 2016
- Winner of Norwegian Bond Deal of the Year by Marine Money Offshore, 2015
- Best in Shipping & Maritime, asialaw Asia-Pacific Dispute Resolution Awards 2015-2016
Related news & insights
News / Incisive Law ranked as one of Singapore’s Best Law Firms for Maritime Law
18-11-2020 / Maritime
Incisive Law LLC, the Singapore member of The Ince Group has been recognised as one of Singapore’s Best Law Firms for maritime law in a survey released by The Straits Times and global research firm Statista.
News / Incisive Law unveils new leadership appointments across practices in Singapore
27-10-2020 / Maritime
Incisive Law LLC, the Singapore member of The Ince Group, has today announced two new hires bolstering its regional admiral capabilities.
Insights / Proposed Changes to Singapore Data Protection Law
Earlier this year in May, the Ministry of Communications and Information and the Personal Data Protection Commission (“Commission”) invited feedback from the public on the draft Personal Data Protection (Amendment) Bill (“Bill”).
Insights / Price Transparency – Consumer Protection v Antitrust Infringement
On 7 September 2020, the Competition and Consumer Commission of Singapore (‘CCCS’) issued its guidelines on price transparency (‘Guidelines’).
Insights / ICLG Legal Guides 2020
20-08-2020 / Maritime
We are delighted to share with you Ince's articles on ICLG Legal Guides 2020.
Insights / ICLG - Singapore: Shipping Laws and Regulations
19-08-2020 / Maritime
Singapore covers common issues in shipping laws and regulations - including marine casualty, cargo claims, passenger claims, arrest and security - in 40 jurisdictions.