If you’ve suffered an injury as a result of a road accident, whether as a driver, passenger, biker, cyclist or pedestrian, our solicitors in Bristol and London can help you to claim for compensation.
You, Road traffic accident claims
& Ince, in any case
Injuries sustained from road traffic accidents can vary drastically - from whiplash, back and neck pain and life changing physical injuries, through to the most serious of circumstances, loss of life. Whatever the circumstances, our solicitors can help you to move forward with your life.
If you have serious injuries and you are unable to work we can apply for interim payments to make sure that you can continue to pay your bills whilst you are recovering. We will also be able to arrange rehabilitation treatment for you, should you need it.
We will talk to you in detail about all of the items you will be able to seek reimbursement for, such as prescriptions, medication and any physiotherapy or treatments you have paid for.
Road traffic accident specialists
Our experienced personal injury team has a huge amount of experience in road traffic accident claims, no matter how complex they are. We will use all of that experience to make sure that we achieve the best outcome possible for you.
Our aim is to take away some of the stress you are feeling so you can recover from your injuries as quickly as possible.
If you want a law firm which is progressive, forward thinking and puts their clients first, you should contact us today. We can help.
How we have helped our road traffic accident clients
Our client's car was hit by a lorry at 55mph when the lorry failed to stop in an accident. This fatally injured the back seat passenger and left our client, Nicky, with physical and emotional trauma.
Our team helped her through this distressing time to recover compensation and move forward with her life.
Our client, Dr Juliette Pitts-Crick sustained back and shoulder injuries when a truck drove into her stationery car. After being disappointed with the service she received from her first solicitor, we made a successful claim for compensation and helped her to move on with her life.
Other clients injured in road traffic accidents that we have helped include:
- Brain injured teenager struck whilst on proceeding on a crossing by speeding motorcyclist awarded £17.5 million in a deal giving them lifetime accommodation, care and support.
- Brain injured child awarded £13.7 million for injuries suffered in an road traffic accident.
- £1.27M awarded to a 56-year-old client who suffered a brain injury when hit by the wing mirror on a motor vehicle.
- £820,000 awarded for a car driver in a rear end collision causing jaw, shoulder and back injuries when a trainee GP, delaying their qualification. The client’s previous solicitors had failed to recognise the huge potential for the claim.
- Claim concerning a young woman fatally injured in an road traffic accident, leaving her widower husband and small child who were awarded £650,000.
Passionate about road safety
We are members of Roadpeace, a national charity for road crash victims in the UK. We host their bi-monthly support group in Bristol and support them in campaigning work to fight for justice for victims and reduce road danger.
Please contact us to discuss your claim by calling 0117 929 0451, emailing or completing our enquiry form. Our friendly team are here to help.
Hambi Charalambou / Senior Associate / Bristol
Emma Barnes / Senior Injury Claims Litigator / Bristol
News & insights on Road traffic accident claims
Insights / Are you fully aware of the legal implications of using an e-scooter?
Are you fully aware of the legal implications of using an e-scooter?
Get in touch
All fields marked * are mandatory