Cookies Policy

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to accept these cookies.To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Cookies Policy.


Ince Gordon Dadds Emergency Response +442072836999


Whether you are running a global business and need help getting your workforce into the UK, or are simply a private individual with UK immigration issues, nationality concerns or work permit problems, our team of highly qualified and experienced experts are on hand to help.

Most members of our team have worked in the Home Office and the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, both in the United Kingdom and abroad in British Diplomatic posts, so are well versed in the complexities of immigration and able to give you the best chance to secure a positive outcome to your situation.

We can assist and advise EU nationals and their family members on their options to remain in the United Kingdom as the Brexit negotiations unfold.

We are also able to help with appeal matters following refusal of visa applications and deal with sponsor license applications for employers when they wish to employ foreign nationals in the United Kingdom.

We specialise in the following areas of United Kingdom immigration, nationality and work permit law, advising on both applications made for clients in the country, seeking extensions or variations of their leave to remain, or clients outside of the United Kingdom who wish to apply for a visa via a British Diplomatic Mission.

  • Tier one: Investors and entrepreneurs
  • Tier two: Employer sponsored applications and work permits
  • Tier four: Student applications
  • Tier five: Youth mobility, employment with non-economic objectives
  • Employer licensing applications and audits
  • Sole representatives: Representatives of overseas companies in the United Kingdom
  • Domestic workers: In private households and diplomatic missions
  • Spouse applications
  • Fiancé(e) visas
  • Civil partnerships
  • Unmarried partner applications
  • Dependant relative applications: Children, parents and elderly dependant relatives
  • European Union Law applications: Spouses, unmarried partners, children and other dependant relatives
  • Regularisation of overstayers or illegal entrants
  • Human rights issues
  • Long residency applications
  • Indefinite leave to remain (permanent residency)
  • British citizenship via naturalisation and registration
  • Application for and renewal of British passports
  • Appeal matters

Key contacts