Cookies Policy

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to accept these cookies.To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Cookies Policy.


Ince Gordon Dadds Emergency Response +442072836999

Licensed premises | Marriage licences

In order to host wedding ceremonies, a premises owner must have the relevant permission, namely a marriage licence. We can help you through the complicated application process where each local authority requires different information and documentation.

Marriage Licences for Licensed Premises

We are very experienced in this area, having acted for a very broad genre of premises, from large five star hotels through to smaller function room facilities, including a private members club and a museum.

We can provide you with everything you need, from advising on the specific conditions of your local authority and understanding the facilities requirements through to submitting the application and making sure that its granted.

Our knowledge of the process and UK-wide expertise means that we can obtain the necessary permissions to add this dimension to your business with the minimum cost and time.

Case Studies

  • Five star hotels in the heart of Soho and Central London
  • Private Members Club in Mayfair
  • Museum in Hackney
  • Football Club in Kent
Locations map

Ince Gordon Dadds Worldwide
Expand the map to view a selection of our notable cases and transactions

Key contacts