With over 8 years’ experience, specialising in corporate and commercial law matters. Stella is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Limassol office. Stella is working consistently with various leading international law firms and provides transactional advice to public and private companies, banking institutions, international law firms and ultra-high-net-worth individuals in various sectors.
Stella advises a broad range of clients including public and private companies, banking institutions, international law firms, ultra-high-net-worth individuals. In addition, she is an expert in M&A, re-domiciliations both in and out of Cyprus, advising companies on setting up and doing business in Cyprus, advice on corporate structures and liquidations of Cypriot companies.
"I am a reliable and professional corporate lawyer who never lets her clients down. I can work efficiently under pressure at a very high level and I am able to be multi task when various clients need urgent attention at the same time’." - Stella
Professional associations and memberships
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Member of One Dream one Wish
What you may not know about Stella
Stella loves yoga, literature and travelling.
My matter highlights
- Advisinga leading financial institution in a restructuring of a solar project in Cyprus and Ukraine.
- Advising an ultra-high-net-worth individual to acquire a group of companies in Cyprus which provide fiduciary services.
- Advising an international Group to release IP rights registered in Cyprus
- Advising an international Group to transfer patents from a Cypriot company to an Israeli company.
- Advising an international Group to assist one of its clients to extend a facility agreement by providing additional collateral.