Following many years’ experience of leading consulting teams in a Big 4 Accountancy firm, both in the regulatory and legal domain, Mark has now joined Ince with the aim of building a global consulting capability. He intends to grow significantly our capabilities to advise clients in the areas of corporate refinancing, taxation, investment & and pensions, and compliance & and financial crime and to extend our range of services adjacent to those adjacent to our regulated legal practice in the UK, Europe and China. Mark also intends to work closely with our in-house technology team, E-Legal to identify areas of law where we can work with our regulated legal practice to provide new legal solutions to our clients.
Key strengths include:
- Leveraging senior level advisory experience in the areas of Conduct and Integrity to strengthen governance structures and procedures;
- Delivering higher profitability through the application of new delivery models and technologies;
- Guiding organisations in the identification and implementation of improved ways of working and behavioural change enabled by new technology; and
- Nurturing collaborative key senior stakeholder networks and relationships up to board level to win buy in to organisational goals.
- Member of the General Council of the Bar
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners