Elliott joined the firm in 2016 and qualified as a solicitor in March 2021. During his time with the firm, he has amassed extensive experience in various property and company/commercial issues.
Elliott advises a range of clients including banks, private landlords, companies, and overseas and domestic individuals in matters involving Landlord and Tenant, secured finance, purchase and sale transactions of various shapes and sizes (including auctions), and Town and Country Planning.
What you may not know about Elliott
Elliott occasionally organises and promotes music concerts across South Wales, and is a big Cardiff Devils ice hockey fan.
My matter highlights
- Working in a team on the acquisition of a portfolio of properties with a total value of £38m for a local authority client;
- Assisting in the acquisition of a large site for residential development in central Birmingham, involving advising on purchase options, rights of light, and negotiating s.106 agreements;
- Handling a restructure and £2.5m refinance for a chain of London restaurants;
- Advising on leases of industrial and retail premises; and
- Routinely dealing with various commercial and residential property sales, purchases, and leases, up to values of £3m.