Zoe joined Ince in May 2019. She has a wide-ranging experience in litigation matters including shareholders dispute, breach of contract, employment law, estate planning, will and succession, intellectual property as well as tort and negligence claims.
Zoe frequently represents clients in ICAC and criminal investigations and court proceedings taken out by the Hong Kong Police Force, Labour Department, Customs & Excise Department, etc.
She has also handled an array of matters relating to default of payments, reviewing contracts and employment agreements, and advising SME companies on general compliance and contractual matters.
Zoe holds a Bachelor of Laws degree and Science degree (major in psychology) from the University of Sydney and obtained her PCLL in City University of Hong Kong.
My matter highlights
- Acting for an ex-employee of a company in resisting a claim for breach of fiduciary duty, duty of fidelity and duty of confidentiality
- Acting for major constructors in defending industrial summonses prosecuted by the Labour Department
- Acting for a multi-national corporate group in its application for a declaration of the registration of a trademark by a competitor in Hong Kong
- Acting for minority shareholders in a company in a shareholders’ dispute
- Acted for a listed company in a claim against a company for breach of a bond agreement and its director for breach of guarantee