Daniela advises domestic and international clients on all aspects of maritime and commercial law, as well as insurance disputes. Beyond these more traditional areas, she helps clients to identify the legal impact of new technologies on their business and act on potential commercial opportunities.
Daniela advises clients in relation to all aspects of corporate and restructuring law and handles enforcement actions often involving multiple jurisdictions. In addition, she assists clients on contentious and non-contentious matters related to aspects of commercial and insurance law.
With the emergence of new technologies, including artificial intelligence and blockchain, Daniela also helps clients to assess the legal impact that these new developments have on their activities and maximise any commercial opportunities that may arise.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Member of The Hamburg Bar Association
- Member of The German Association for International Maritime Law
- Member Argentinian-German Lawyers Association
What you may not know about Daniela
Daniela was born and raised in Colombia. During her studies and as a trainee lawyer, Daniela worked in various international law firms with a particular focus on cross-border matters with Latin America. Now, as a member of our German Latin American Desk, she is involved in various projects to expand the firm’s presence in Latin America to assist both German and Latin American companies and private persons in civil and corporate law matters.
Employee of Ince Germany Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, an independent law firm cooperating with The Ince Group.
My matter highlights
- Advising a German bank in the enforcement of two defaulting fleet financings against its internationally based borrower
- Advising and representing an international broker in the oil sector in relation to contractual disputes before a German court
- Advising a German company during a share’s in an international company
- Advising a German company in connection with an extrajudicial claim for damages amounting to EUR 1 million
My recent publications
News / Benefits and Relaxations in German Insolvency Laws due to COVID-19: Not as generous as they may seem…
It is no secret that the COVID-19 pandemic will have, or already has, negative economic effects for many companies. Most governments are working at full speed to provide financial resources to recoup the economic consequences and to facilitate keeping businesses alive in the challenging environment until the restrictive measures can be relaxed. An overview of our colleagues Alex Rogan and Julie Killip, for example, of the UK government’s measures can be found here.