Sung-Hwan Choi Partner and Head of Korea Practice
Marine Money Korea 2021
Sung-Hwan (SD) Choi, Partner, moderated the session 'Focus on Korea Ship Finance: International and Domestic Outlook and Opportunities at Marine Money Korea 2021. Ince is proud to have been a sponsor of this event, which was held on 4 November 2021.
- Mr. Jun-Hyung Jon, Director, Head of Shipping & Aviation Investment, KDB Infrastructure Investments Assets Management (KDB KIAMCO)
- Mr. Woo-Song Jung, Managing Director & Head of Global IB Division, KTB Asset Management
- Mr. Byong-Churl Ahn, Department Manager, Marine Finance Dept., Busan Bank
- Mr. Gwenael Delattre, Director, Head of Shipping & Offshore Finance, Asia Pacific, Societe Generale
- Mr. James Tong, Managing Director, Regional Head of Global Shipping & Logistics Asia Pacific and Japan, Citi
- Mr. Klaus Schmidberger, Vice President, Maritime Industries, KfW IPEX-Bank
Please watch the full session below:
Related news & insights
Insights / Court of Appeal agrees cargo liable to contribute in general average following ransom payment
03-12-2021 / Maritime
Herculito Maritime Ltd & others v. Gunvor International BV & others (Polar)  EWCA Civ 1828
Insights / Shipping E-Brief November 2021
26-11-2021 / Maritime
The Shipping E-Brief is a publication providing you with key information on legal decisions and developments in shipping and related business areas.
Insights / Cyber security – have you exercised due diligence to make your ship seaworthy?
25-11-2021 / Maritime
The recent, and very important, UK Supreme Court decision in Alize 1954 & another v. Allianz Elementar Versicherung & others (CMA CGM Libra)  UKSC 51 has provided a timely and salutory reminder to shipowners and operators of the importance of being able to demonstrate that their ship is seaworthy if they are successfully to defend claims brought against them by cargo interests and others.
Insights / Court orders specific performance of obligations under letter of indemnity
24-11-2021 / Maritime
Navig8 Chemical Pools Inc v. Aeturnum Energy International Pte Ltd (Navig8 Ametrine)  EWHC 3132 (Comm)
Insights / What does demurrage cover?
24-11-2021 / Maritime
K Line PTE Ltd v. Priminds Shipping (HK) Co Ltd (Eternal Bliss)  EWCA Civ 1712
Insights / Seller of defective goods entitled to maintain claim for price
23-11-2021 / Maritime
Readie Construction Limited v. Geo Quarries Limited  EWHC 3030 (QB)