Incisive Law LLC is an independent Singapore Law Practice cooperating with The Ince Group plc, qualified to advise on English law as well as Singapore law.
Quick search our Singapore office page:
& Ince, in any case
Incisive Law LLC offers the full spectrum of legal services to local and multinational corporations across multiple sectors including shipping, trade and commodities, energy and infrastructure, financial services, aviation, technology, media and telecommunications and many others.
Incisive Law LLC is an independent Singapore Law Practice, cooperating with The Ince Group plc, qualified to provide expert advice on Singapore law and other laws including English law.
We represent clients in the Singapore Courts as well as in domestic and international arbitrations and our transactional practice covers major projects in Southeast Asia and beyond. In addition to being Singapore law advocates, Incisive Law also provides notary and commissioner services.
China Practice in Singapore
Our China practice group in Singapore consists of lawyers who have knowledge servicing Chinese enterprises in China as well as those Chinese enterprises that operate outside of China. The key strength of the China Group is its extensive experience and deep knowledge of the legal and business environment in China and its ability to offer a team of lawyers who are fluent in English, Mandarin and local dialects.
- Top Tier for Shipping in Asia-Pacific (Foreign Firms), Chambers, 2011-2020
- Top Tier Shipping (Foreign Firms) in Singapore, Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2020
- Recognised Practitioner for Singapore - Shipping (Domestic Firms) Chambers Global 2020
- Recognised Practitioner for Singapore - Shipping (Domestic Firms) Chambers Asia 2020
- Tier 1 Shipping (Foreign Firms) in Singapore, Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2016-2019
- Band 2 Shipping: Litigation Firm in Singapore, Chambers Asia Pacific 2018
- Ship Finance Team of the Year, Seatrade Maritime Awards, Asia, 2017
- Winner of Ship Finance Award at the 10th Seatrade Maritime Awards, 2017
- Winner of Marine Money Deal of the Year by Project Finance East, 2016
- Winner of Norwegian Bond Deal of the Year by Marine Money Offshore, 2015
- Best in Shipping & Maritime, asialaw Asia-Pacific Dispute Resolution Awards 2015-2016
Related news & insights
Insights / Asian Ship Finance: Trends, Differentiation and Opportunities
24-09-2021 / Maritime
Asia is well known for lease and ECA finance solutions but there are other niche opportunities besides. Sung-Hwan Choi, Partner, Ince, moderates this discussion around Asian finance sources.
Insights / ICLG Legal Guides 2021
12-08-2021 / Maritime
We are delighted to share with you our contributions in this year's International Comparative Legal Guides (ICLG).
News / Ince launches integrated specialist sanctions compliance solution with Windward
11-08-2021 / Energy & Infrastructure, Maritime
News / Ince launches ‘Sailing: Sing for Seafarers’ campaign to raise awareness of seafarers’ crucial role as key workers in the global economy
05-05-2021 / Maritime
We are excited to announce the establishment of our global virtual choir, in collaboration with companies and organisations from across the industry, to record ‘Sailing’ - the song made iconic by Rod Stewart. The choir is in partnership with Royal Museums Greenwich and supported by four of the world’s leading maritime charities: Mission to Seafarers, Sailors’ Society, Stella Maris and Seafarers’ Charity.
News / Incisive Law Appoints new Head of Finance in Singapore
Incisive Law LLC, the Singapore member of The Ince Group has today announced the appointment of highly recognised transactional lawyer Sung-Hwan (SD) Choi to lead its finance practice in Singapore.
Insights / The Legal 500 Shipping Guide – Hot Topic: Fraudulently-issued Letters of Indemnity – Risks, Mitigation, and Prevention
02-12-2020 / Commodities & Trade
The recent spate of allegations of fraud or foul-play that have rocked Singapore’s beleaguered commodities market.