- Identify target audiences, establish positioning, and develop BD plans with specific objectives in line with department budgets and in support of overall strategic plans.
- Lead the execution of BD initiatives from start to finish, leveraging the skills of the team and being the trusted advisor to our fee earners.
- Evaluate the impact of activities such as sponsorships in achieving their objectives, including impact on generating leads, return on investment, client retention and revenue growth.
- Lead on pitch activity for relevant teams, including the production of proposals and presentations.
- Be actively involved in driving our Key Account Management Programme, working closely with client teams on delivering growth.
- Close alignment with the marketing team in regards to marketing activity for relevant teams.
- Supervise and manage the activities of an Events Executive.
- Working as part of a small team, the direction of and participation in additional firm wide ad-hoc projects may be required.
- Strong BD experience within professional services is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or related field or CIM accreditation.
- Ability to influence and coach at senior level.
- Strong communication, negotiation and inter-personal skills.
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously and pro-actively but an active part of the team and a mentor to junior members of the team.
- Experience and excellent skills in all MS Office.
- Used to delivering to tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Salary is competitive
- 25 days annual leave including the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary
- Income Protection Cover
- Optical Care vouchers and many more benefits and discounts