- Conducting conflict checks across the firm’s databases and analysing results.
- Liaise with fee earners to identify any potential conflicts of interest relating to new matters and clients across all practice areas of the firm.
- Escalate any complex and challenging potential conflicts of interest to the Risk and Ethics Manager.
- Assisting with the recording of conflict decisions made.
- Assisting with putting controls in place to prevent potential conflicts of interests.
- Conducting Sanctions & PEP Screening as part of the client onboarding process.
- Working to strict timeframes.
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate degree in any subject (desirable but not essential).
- Able to evidence ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills.
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Able to demonstrate experience in liaising pro-actively with third parties.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Salary is competitive
- 25 days annual leave including the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary
- Income Protection Cover
- Optical Care vouchers and many more benefits and discounts