- Assisting the Partners and Associates in the team in relation to all aspects of regulatory work.
- Collating and assessing documentary evidence.
- Drafting emails, letters, notes of advice, court documents and statements.
- Assisting with preparing for and attending hearings (be that remote, in-person or hybrid) including preparing draft documents and hearing bundles.
- Dealing with clients over the phone and by email, and updating them on matters where required.
- You will be given a high degree of client contact and will be expected to take the lead on smaller matters as the primary contact.
- Building client relationships and participating in business development initiatives.
- Occasional travel where necessary to our Gibraltar office.
- Strong academics with evidence of good quality training and experience at a reputable firm.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional presentation and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills essential.
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously and pro-actively.
- Proven multi-tasker.
- Able to demonstrate the ongoing use of initiative.
- Used to delivering against short deadlines and in the sometimes pressured environment of court deadlines.
- Salary is competitive and you will be eligible for the firm’s discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave including the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Matched pension contributions
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary
- Income Protection Cover
- Optical Care vouchers and many more benefits and discounts