- Working with the Senior BD Manager to identify target audiences, establish positioning, and develop BD plans with specific objectives in line with department budgets and in support of overall strategic plans.
- Support on the execution of BD initiatives from start to finish, leveraging the skills of the team and being the trusted advisor to our fee earners.
- Evaluate the impact of activities such as sponsorships in achieving their objectives, including impact on generating leads, return on investment, client retention and revenue growth.
- Play a lead role on pitch activity for relevant teams, including the production of proposals and presentations.
- Be actively involved in supporting our Key Account Management Programme, working closely with client teams on delivering growth.
- Work closely with the wider team in regards to marketing strategies for relevant teams.
- Working as part of a small team, the direction of and participation in additional firm-wide ad-hoc projects may be required.
- BD experience within professional services is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or related field or CIM accreditation.
- Ability to influence and senior fee earners.
- Strong communication, negotiation and inter-personal skills.
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously and pro-actively but an active part of the team and a mentor to junior members of the team.
- Experience and excellent skills in all MS Office.
- Used to delivering to tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Salary is competitive
- 25 days annual leave including the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary
- Income Protection Cover
- Optical Care vouchers and many more benefits and discounts