The successful candidate will be expected to undertake the following as part of the role:
- Drafting and/or negotiating M&A transaction documents and advising on key transaction documentation for asset and share sale and purchase agreements
- Assisting with disclosure and due diligence by co-ordinating the due diligence team across the firm, reviewing corporate and commercial documents, compiling relevant due diligence reports and identifying key issues
- Undertaking corporate reorganisations
- Drafting documentation to reflect different business ownership structures, such as shareholders' agreements, LLP members' agreements and partnership agreements
- Drafting and negotiating constitutional documents and ancillary related documentation
- Giving advice to clients on general corporate issues, company law and company secretarial matters
- Drafting and advising upon commercial contracts e.g. standard terms and conditions of business, distribution agreements etc.
- Developing an effective working relationship with clients
- Undertaking business development, networking and marketing so as to assist with the expansion of the Corporate and Commercial’s business of the firm
- Assisting when requested with the cover of other fee earner matters during holidays.
- Commercially focused with a good technical knowledge
- Ability to research and advise on the law and apply that research to a relevant matter
- Ability to manage time effectively and perform well under time and work pressures
- A good team player and able to work collaboratively with colleagues
- A genuine interest in and enthusiasm for corporate and commercial law
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave including the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- 60% work from home
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary
- Income Protection Cover
- Optical Care vouchers and many more benefits and discounts.