- Preparation of financial statements and monthly management accounts for clients;
- Provision of payroll services for client companies;
- Overseeing client accounts;
- Creating, sending, and following up on customer invoices to ensure collections;
- Collecting and reviewing data for internal reports;
- Assisting in the preparation of annual financial statements and liaising with auditors; and
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly Net Asset Valuation statements for Fund clients.
- Preferably part-qualified accountant;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within an accounting environment;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications and accounting software;
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping;
- Good organizational skills;
- Strong communication skills and be able to engage positively and productively with clients, colleagues and service providers;
- Excellent time management skills; and
- Knowledge/understanding of crypto assets advantageous.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
- Private pension scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection Cover.
- Flexible working options available.